The package allows everyone to obtain a birth certificate and health card, including newborn citizens and residents.
Entities' Participation in the service
- Ministry of Health and Prevention (MOHAP)
- Emirates Health Services
- Issue of a Birth Certificate
- Issue of a Health Card
Issue of a Birth Certificate fees 65 dirhams in addition to the Issue of a Health Card:
1 - Citizens and Citizens of the Gulf Cooperation Council countries (fees vary according to the age group):
- Age Group (0-10 years): 25 dirhams
2 - Residents of various other national and different age groups: 500 dirhams.
- In the case of payment by e-Dirham Card, an additional 3 dirhams will be charged.
- In the case of using other cards such as (Visa - MasterCard), the additional fees vary according to the bank.