The services may contain social media services, forums, e-mail, commenting tools, photo albums, designed to enable users to communicate with each other. By way of example, and not as a limitation, you will not:
- Use the communication services for surveys, contests, chain letters, data mining, spamming or phishing
- Defame, abuse, harass, stalk, threaten or violate the legal rights of others
- Publish, distribute inappropriate, anti-government, defamatory, unlawful information
- Upload images, software, copyrighted material, viruses, trojan horses, worms, corrupted files
- Restrict or inhibit any other user from using the communication services
- Violate any code of conduct or guidelines applicable for any particular communication service
- Create a false identity for the purpose of misleading others
MOHAP has no obligation to monitor the communication services. However, MOHAP reserves the right to review, edit, refuse, remove materials posted and terminate your access, without notice at its sole discretion.
MOHAP reserves the right to disclose any information as MOHAP deems necessary to satisfy any applicable law, regulation, legal process or governmental request.
MOHAP does not control or endorse the content, messages or information found in any communication services. MOHAP specifically disclaims any liability and any actions resulting from your participation in any communication services. Managers and hosts are not authorized MOHAP spokespersons, and their views do not necessarily reflect those of MOHAP.