The Ministry of Health and Prevention (MoHAP) recognizes social media as an effective tool for any successful organization to enhance customer satisfaction and encourages its customers to share their ideas, opinions, and suggestions.
In keeping with its values and vision of achieving transparency in customer communication, MoHAP provides a variety of electronic channels for customers and the public to leave comments and feedback on the ministry and its strategic objectives.
This is part of MoHAP's ongoing efforts to investigate new perspectives in order to improve and optimize its services.
Our Commitment towards you
- We will always address you with respect and friendliness
- We will communicate with you through a helpful and professional staff that has the knowledge, understands your needs, and can respond to your inquiries in a timely manner
- We will give you our undivided attention and dedication
- We will provide you with accurate information substantiated by the necessary documents and procedures
- We provide our services at the time and through the channels and sites that are most convenient for you
- We offer high-quality and outstanding services that meet your expectations
- We take measures based on customer feedback and suggestions to provide them with the best services possible
What we expect from you
- Recognize the efforts of our staff assisting you and address them with mutual respect
- Refrain from asking or discussing personal matters
- Avoid inappropriate or offensive comments, as well as those that violate the privacy of others
- Make no comments that could be construed as a security threat
- Carry no content that violates intellectual property rights or discloses confidential information
- Provide us with your suggestions and comments in complete transparency so that we can scale up and improve our services
The Ministry of Health and Prevention welcomes any and all comments and suggestions that will aid in the development of its services and contribute in decision-making. MoHAP also reserves the right to hide any content that:
- Represents a threat to security
- Violates the privacy of others or offensive
- Violates local laws
- Is Indecent, obscene, or defamatory
- Promotes any trade or product
- Incites hatred and racial discrimination
- Includes political discussions
- Breaches intellectual property rights
Noncompliance with this policy may result in the participant being blocked.